DiveWiz Diving Center in Hurghada🤿
Certified Divers ONLY
- Daily Boat Diving.
- Dolphin House.
- Private Trips.
- Marsa Alam Trips.
- Liveaboard Diving.
- Other tours and attractions.
Experience the difference
At our premier diving center in Hurghada, we take pride in delivering customized services to ensure that you get the most out of your diving holiday.
- Exclusive service for Certified Divers only, with diving groups divided by experience level to ensure the best possible dive for you.
- No wasted time! We pick you up directly from your hotel and take you straight to the diving boat, eliminating the need to wake up early and wait at the dive center.
- We offer fantastic daily boat diving trips to the best dive sites in Hurghada.
- Superior Red Sea liveaboard diving safari trips at exceptional prices for our loyal customers.
- Non-Divers accompanying divers can enjoy Snorkeling too.
- We are proud of our excellent 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor, Google, and Facebook attesting to our exceptional service and quality.
Why Scuba Diving In Hurghada?
What makes Scuba Diving in Hurghada so special is the variety of dive sites and types of diving available. From wrecks, and shallow coral gardens to deep drop-offs, there’s something for everyone.
Hurghada is home to over 200 species of coral and an array of colorful fish, making it an ideal destination for marine enthusiasts. Scuba Diving in Hurghada offers a unique opportunity to witness the beauty of the Red Sea up close.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced diver, Scuba Diving In Hurghada suits your skill level and interests.
Experience the ultimate Scuba Diving adventure with DiveWiz Diving Center in Hurghada, where we offer a wide range of unparalleled diving activities, along with a variety of other exciting things to do in the area
Daily Boat Trips
Private Speedboat Excursion – Private Boat Trips
Salem Express Wreck Day Trip from Hurghada
Marsa Alam Trips
Things to Do in Hurghada
A blog for Scuba Diving enthusiasts
By DiveWiz Diving Center in Hurghada
Diving at the SS Thistlegorm wreck
The SS Thistlegorm wreck is one of the best wrecks in the Red Sea that has captured the imagination of divers and history buffs around the world. It was a British merchant navy ship that was built in 1940 and was used during World War II. In this article, we are going to tell you the story of The SS Thistlegorm Wreck.
Sharks in the Red Sea
Diving with sharks in the Red Sea can be a thrilling and unforgettable experience, but it’s important to approach these creatures with respect and caution. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about diving with sharks in the Red Sea, from the best dive sites to the recommended safety protocols.
How to improve buoyancy control in scuba diving?
Learn how to improve your buoyancy control in Scuba Diving. Buoyancy control is a fundamental skill in scuba diving. Here, we discuss the seven crucial skills to help you improve your buoyancy control underwater to remain neutrally buoyant, maintain your position underwater, and become a more confident and skilled scuba diver.