DiveWizDiving Center in Hurghada
Discover Scuba Diving
A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world
Discover Scuba Diving program in Hurghada
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater and be with the magnificent maritime life? If you want to get the taste of that fantastic feeling but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, you can book the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program, and enjoy an amazing dive experience at one of the most beautiful seas on earth, the Red Sea.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is a simple way to try scuba diving and an easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. It is not a full certification course, but you will learn about all the steps it takes to be a PADI-certified diver.
During your Try Scuba Diving adventure, you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment to breathe underwater. You’ll get to quickly and easily discover what it takes to explore the underwater world and be around beautiful marine life.
Discover Scuba diving program overview
- It is a day trip onboard, including a short theory lesson – explanation on the equipment, two dives at the breathtaking crystal waters of the Red Sea with one of our professional PADI Instructors at DiveWiz in Hurghada.
- Each dive is 20 to 30 minutes. The maximum depth is 12 meters. Time for a buffet lunch in between the dives.
1 Day: €60
2 Days: €100
- Full set of Scuba Diving equipment .
- Dive instructor.
- Transfer: For hotels inside Hurghada.
- Food and beverages onboard: Lunch, Coffee, Tea, Water & Soft drinks.
- Photos or videos (To be discussed).
- In case of visiting a Marine Park (€10/day/person).
- Transfer for far hotels: For Hotels in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, and El Gouna, €10-15 per person. (Better total prices for groups of 4 persons or more).
- Any special requests or extra services (To be discussed).
What to bring with you!
Towel Sun Cream
How to Book!
Please, send us an email with your details and any requests you may have, and then our support team will get back to you with the proper reply