Try Scuba Diving in Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater and be with the magnificent maritime life? If you want to get the taste of that fantastic feeling but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, you can book the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program, and enjoy an amazing dive experience at one of the most beautiful seas on earth, the Red Sea.
Try Scuba Diving with DiveWiz Hurghada
PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is a simple way to try scuba diving and an easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. It is not a full certification course, but you will learn about all the steps it takes to be a PADI-certified diver.
During your Try Scuba Diving adventure, you'll learn how to use scuba equipment, how to breathe underwater, and you'll get to discover quickly and easily what it takes to explore the underwater world and be around beautiful marine life.
Try Scuba diving program details
It is a day trip onboard, including two dives at the breathtaking crystal waters of the Red Sea with one of our professional PADI Instructors at DiveWiz in Hurghada.
Each dive is 20 to 30 minutes. The maximum depth is 12 meters. The minimum age is 10 years. Time for lunch in between the dives.
Price: 60 Euro
- Full diving equipment.
- Dive instructor.
- Transfer: For hotels inside Hurghada.
- Food and beverages onboard: Lunch, Coffee, Tea, Water & Soft drinks.
- Photos or videos (To be discussed).
- In case of visiting a Marine Park (10 Euro per day/person).
- Transfer for far hotels: For Hotels in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, and El Gouna, €10-15 per person. (Better total prices for groups of 4 persons or more).
- Any special requests or extra services (To be discussed).
What To Take With You?
- Sun cream