DiveWizDiving Courses in Hurghada
Become a professional dive leader and role model to divers around the world
Book this course if you want to
- Start your Scuba Diving career.
- Lead other divers and help them to enjoy diving safely.
- Take your diving knowledge and skills to a new level.
- Discover plenty of diving vacancies around the world.
PADI Divemaster Course overview
We will train you to become a professional dive leader, taking charge of various activities at the dive center, including the following topics and workshops:
- What is the PADI Divemaster role and characteristics?
- How to supervise dive activities and assist with student divers?
- What are the safety considerations and risk management in scuba diving?
- What are PADI divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills?
- What is the view of diving as a business and career?
- How do PADI Divemasters contribute to protecting the dive environment?
- What is dives planning and management?
- How to survey and map an open water dive site?
- How to conduct dive briefings and debriefings?
- How to organize an underwater search and recovery task and a deep dive?
- How to run a scuba review session and skin diver course?
- How to assist with Discover Scuba Diving and lead Discover Local Diving programs?
- PADI Rescue Diver of at least 18 years old.
- Have completed an Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within 24 months.
- You have at least 40 logged and stamped dives.
- A medical statement confirms that you are fit for scuba diving, signed by a physician within the past 12 months.
Please note: PADI Divemaster student has to have 60 dives logged and stamped before certification.
After certification, you will be qualified to get a job as a professional dive leader, which is your first achievement in the recreational scuba diving career.
Duration: 14 days
Minimum age: 18 years old
- Scuba Diving weights and 12L Tanks.
- Dive instructor.
- Transfer: For hotels inside Hurghada.
- Food and beverages onboard: Lunch, Coffee, Tea, Water & Soft drinks.
- Full Set of Scuba Diving Equipment (€15 /day)
- Photos or videos (To be discussed).
- PADI Divemaster Crewpack (€280).
- In case of visiting a Marine Park (€10/day/person).
- Transfer for far hotels: For Hotels in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, and El Gouna, €10-15/person. (Better total prices for groups of 4 persons or more).
- Any special requests or extra services (To be discussed).
What to bring with you!
Towel Sun Cream
How to Book!
Please, send us an email with your details and any requests you might have, and then our support team will get back to you with the proper reply