DiveWizDiving Courses in Hurghada
PADI Open Water Diver
PADI® Open Water Diver is the first scuba certification level
Book this course if you want to
- Explore the magnificent underwater world.
- Visit amazing places and see things you’ve never seen before.
- Do something new and learn a new healthy activity.
- Get the world’s most recognized Scuba Diving certification of PADI.
Throughout the PADI Open Water Diver course , you will learn
- The fundamentals of scuba diving.
- Diving equipment and techniques.
- Basic knowledge about marine life.
- How to respect the underwater environment every time you dive.
- About the best dive sites of Hurghada’s coastline.
- Interesting information about diving in the Red Sea.
Upon the completion of the PADI Open Water Diver course, you will be qualified to
- Dive anywhere in the world along with your buddy to a maximum depth of 18 meters (Minimum age of 12 years old), or dive with a parent/guardian or diving Professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet (Age 10 and 11 years old).
Duration: 3 days – 6 dives
Minimum age: 10 years old
- Full Scuba diving equipment.
- Dive instructor.
- Transfer: For hotels inside Hurghada.
- Food and beverages onboard: Lunch, Coffee, Tea, Water & Soft drinks.
- Photos or videos (To be discussed).
- PADI Manual (50 Euro).
- PADI Certificate (50 Euro).
- In case of visiting a Marine Park (10 Euro per day/person).
- Transfer for far hotels: For Hotels in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, and El Gouna, €10-15 per person. (Better total prices for groups of 4 persons or more).
- Any special requests or extra services (To be discussed).
What to bring with you!
Towel Sun Cream
How to Book!
Please, send us an email with your details and any requests you might have, and then our support team will get back to you with the proper reply