DiveWizDiving Courses in Hurghada
PADI Rescue Diver
The PADI® Rescue Diver course will change the way you dive in the best possible way
Book this course if you want to
- Practice diving problems solving skills.
Be a better dive buddy.
- Handle general diving equipment issues.
Be able to help other divers.
- Become more confident and enjoy safe diving anywhere in the world.
PADI Rescue Diver course overview
10 water rescue exercises include how to
- Deal with Tired and Panicked Diver.
- Respond to Distressed Divers from Shore, Boat, or Dock.
- Respond to Distressed Divers underwater.
- Efficiently search for a missing diver.
- Administer oxygen and in-water rescue breaths.
- Assist or pull victims out of the water.
2 rescue scenarios to put these exercises into practice
- Rescue Scenario 1 – Unresponsive Diver Underwater.
- Rescue Scenario 2 – Unresponsive Diver at the Surface.
- 12 years old (12- to 14-year-old divers may earn Junior Rescue Diver certifications).
- Certified as PADI Advanced Open Water or equivalent.
- EFR® Primary and Secondary Care training EFR or equivalent first aid training within 24 months (This may be completed along with the course).
Upon the completion of the course, you will be qualified to prevent diving-related problems, act professionally and calmly in case of emergency.
Duration: 4 days
Minimum age: 12 years old
- Full Scuba diving equipment.
- Dive instructor.
- Transfer: For hotels inside Hurghada.
- Food and beverages onboard: Lunch, Coffee, Tea, Water & Soft drinks.
- Photos or videos (To be discussed).
- PADI Manual (50 Euro).
- PADI Certificate (50 Euro).
- In case of visiting a Marine Park (10 Euro per day/person).
- Transfer for far hotels: For Hotels in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, and El Gouna, €10-15 per person. (Better total prices for groups of 4 persons or more).
- Any special requests or extra services (To be discussed).
What to bring with you!
Towel Sun Cream
How to Book!
Please, send us an email with your details and any requests you might have, and then our support team will get back to you with the proper reply