Sailing , Diving , DeliciousFood , Relaxation The Ultimate Diving Fun
Red Sea Liveaboard Safaris
What is a Liveaboard Safari trip?
It is a diving holiday experience unlike any other, in the simplest definition, a Liveaboard Safari is a multi-day boat trip usually a week/ seven days that is most likely focused on an activity such as Scuba Diving, Freediving, or Snorkeling.
Why Liveaboard Safari diving trips are popular?
- It offers everything you could ever want for an eventful diving vacation.
- It’s an all-inclusive trip with a professional crew happy to help you throughout the trip.
- Very comfortable cabins, three delicious buffet meals a day, and all the diving you could ever wish for.
- Up to four daily dives, three daytime, and one night dive.
- The dives are led by experienced safari dive guides who are there to explain to you each dive site, what marine life you might see down there, and guide you through the sites.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert diver interested in Reefs, Wrecks, Big fish, Small fish, Sharks, Dolphins, Dugongs, Manta Rays, or macro underwater photography
Our Red Sea Liveaboard Safaris offer something for everyone
Why choose us!
A wide variety of choices
We offer various choices of destinations and trip programs to suit different levels of divers. Whether you are a beginner or experienced, we have a suitable trip for you—all at unbeatable prices.
Boat Full Charter Options
Our boats are available for full charter to private groups, dive clubs, dive centers, where they can customize the whole trip as they wish while we provide full assistance to accommodate their requests.
Scheduled Trips Available
We offer a variety of scheduled Liveaboard Safaris, where individuals or groups are welcome to join upon ticket availability and enjoy diving with other fellow divers and make new friends
Our coming Liveaboard Safari trip
06/08/22 – 13/08/22
Boat: Long Island
Start/Finish: Hurghada – Hurghada.
Available spaces: 15.
Trip route: Brothers – Daedalus – Elphinstone (Shark Triangle).
Included: VAT, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Daily Diving, Dive Guide, 12L scuba tank, Cabin Towels, Environment Tax, National Park Fees (150 EUR per trip), and Port Fees.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Airport Transfer (50 EUR per activity), Rental Gear.
Rental Gear Prices:
- 15L tanks: €35 per week.
- Dive Computer: €35 per week.
- Dive Light: €30 per week.
- Full Equipment (BCD, Fins, Mask, Regulator, Wetsuit): €100 per week.
- Nitrox tank: €60 per week.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
How to Book!
Please, send us an email with your details and any requests you might have, and then our support team will get back to you with the proper reply