Horse Riding in Hurghada
Things to do in Hurghada
- Try Horse Riding fun while you are in Hurghada.
- Feel the wind on your face on the back of a beautiful horse.
- Enjoy riding on the beach and in the desert.
Spice up your holiday with some Horse Riding
Ride into Adventure: Explore Hurghada’s Horse Riding Tours
Welcome to an unforgettable horse riding in Hurghada.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Red Sea coast as you take a leisurely ride on one of our well-trained horses.
Our horse riding trips are a unique way to explore stunning landscapes, from the desert’s golden sands to the sea’s turquoise waters.
Our experienced guides will take you on a journey to discover hidden gems and breathtaking scenery, providing a truly immersive and authentic experience of Egypt.
Whether you are an experienced rider or a beginner, our horse riding trips cater to all levels of experience and are suitable for adults and children alike.
So why not add a little adventure to your holiday and book your horse riding in Hurghada now.
Horse Riding in Hurghada Overview
- This is one of the non-diving activities we provide to our diving customers that is suitable for all ages and all levels of experience or fitness.
- This fun horseback riding trip along the beach or into the magnificent desert is taken at your own pace and is a terrific way to spend a few hours in the sunshine.
- Hurghada is blessed with some of the most stunning beaches in the world, and horse riding on the beach, combining the sunshine and horses, is a fabulous experience.
- Riding a horse into the wide desert is a true sense of freedom as if flying into the wind like a superhero. Feeling the air against your face on the back of a horse is something you shouldn’t miss while in Hurghada.
- For nervous riders, horses can be put on lead ropes, and the guides will help you all the way and stay by your side for the entire excursion.
- One Hour Beach Ride: €35 per person.
- Tow Hours Desert Ride: €55 per person.
- Tow hours beach and desert + (Plus Swimming with horse free): €65 per person.
- Food and beverage are not included in the price. You can bring water and snacks if you need!
How to Book!
Please, send us an email with your details and any requests you may have, and then our support team will get back to you with the proper reply